Summer 2015 NCFR Report Magazine: Effective Communication
Check out all the individual articles and the full PDF of our summer 2015 issue of NCFR Report member magazine.
In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Effective Communication," your colleagues write about couples' communication, conflict resolution, teaching sexual communication skills, communication and technology, communicating with individuals with disabilities, and more.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
If you're not an NCFR member but are interested in the Family Focus section of Report, the past "Military Families" issue provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
Family Focus Articles
NCFR Report news articles, summer 2015
- Congratulations to the 2015 NCFR elected officers
- NCFR Fellows nominations sought
- In memoriam: Marilyn Bensman, 89
- In memoriam: Richard Noble Hey, 96
- President's Report: Is marriage becoming passé? - Paul R. Amato, Ph.D., NCFR president
- Executive Review: Update from the executive director - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- CFLE Directions: Family Life Education: The Practice of Family Science - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Copyright: A brief introduction - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: A successful writing life - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
- Congratulations to new CFLEs from Q1 2015
- On the member bookshelf
NCFR member group updates
- Advancing Family Science Section
- Ethnic Minorities Section