Summer 2016 NCFR Report magazine: Families and Obesity
Check out all the individual articles and the full PDF of our summer 2016 issue of NCFR Report member magazine.
The Family Focus section of this issue — themed "Families and Obesity" — includes articles about blending theoretical perspectives for a more comprehensive look at obesity factors; middle school students' school success and perceptions of weight; correlations between mental health and obesity; and more.
If you're not an NCFR member but are interested in the Family Focus section of Report, the past "Military Families" issue provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
Family Focus Articles
NCFR Report news articles, summer 2016
- Congratulations to the 2016 NCFR elected officers
- Nominate your colleagues for NCFR Fellow status
- President's Report: President's Letter, Summer 2016 - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Executive Review: Oh the Places You'll Go! - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Directions: NCFR to Offer Family Life Education Assessment Exam - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Copyright — Acceptable Practices for Sharing Your Article - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: How Successful Writers Work: Place and Ritual - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee Update: What Does Social Justice Mean in the Context of Family Science?
- Letter to the Editor
NCFR member group updates
- Family Policy Section