Summer 2016 NCFR Report magazine: Families and Obesity
Check out all the individual articles and the full PDF of our summer 2016 issue of NCFR Report member magazine.
The Family Focus section of this issue — themed "Families and Obesity" — includes articles about blending theoretical perspectives for a more comprehensive look at obesity factors; middle school students' school success and perceptions of weight; correlations between mental health and obesity; and more.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
The Family Focus section of NCFR Report is exclusive to NCFR members. Not a member yet? Please find our current sample issue open to the public here.
Family Focus Articles
NCFR Report news articles, summer 2016
- Congratulations to the 2016 NCFR elected officers
- Nominate your colleagues for NCFR Fellow status
- President's Report: President's Letter, Summer 2016 - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Executive Review: Oh the Places You'll Go! - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Directions: NCFR to Offer Family Life Education Assessment Exam - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Copyright — Acceptable Practices for Sharing Your Article - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: How Successful Writers Work: Place and Ritual - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee Update: What Does Social Justice Mean in the Context of Family Science?
- Letter to the Editor
NCFR member group updates
- Family Policy Section