Winter 2012 NCFR Report magazine
Individual NCFR Report news articles from winter 2012:
- "The Health of NCFR and its members" - NCFR President Elaine Anderson
- "If there were a Wikipedia page for famology, what would it say?" - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "Genealogy — the other kind of family research" - NCFR Public Affairs Director Nancy Gonzalez
- SNP engagement: "Tips for getting more involved with NCFR" - Cass Dorius
- SNP engagement: "Writing, submitting, reviewing conference proposals" - Alisha Hardman
- And please see the awards section of our website for information about our newest award winners.
Nonmembers: Interested in our Family Focus articles? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.