Winter 2013 NCFR Report Magazine
Check out all the individual articles, as well as full PDF, of our winter 2013 issue of NCFR Report member magazine. In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Aging," your colleagues review caregiving, phases of aging, and the new normal when it comes to aging and personal finance.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
Nonmembers: Interested in our Family Focus section? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
NCFR Report news articles, winter 2013
- "Alexis Walker Award winners named"
- "Save the date: NCFR Annual Conference 2014, Nov. 19-22, Baltimore, Maryland"
- "Time is a funny thing" - NCFR Past President Elaine Anderson
- "Vote and nominate!" - NCFR Elections Council
- "NCFR's 75th year in review" - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "A systemic approach to FLE: Family Life Education in Singapore" - NCFR Education Director Dawn Cassidy
- "NCFR staffing update: Jennifer Crosswhite, Director of Public Affairs"
- "2013 Awards" - Meet the 2013 NCFR, Section, and Affiliate award winners
- "Program chair announced for 2016 NCFR Annual Conference"
- "In Memoriam: Charles B. Hennon, Ph.D., CFLE"
- "In Memoriam: J. Kenneth Davidson, Sr., Ph.D., CFLE"
- "2013 Honors Graduates" - See which students earned NCFR honors recognition in 2013
NCFR section and focus group updates
- Families and Health
- Family Science
- Family Policy
- Family Therapy
- Feminism and Family Studies