Winter 2014 NCFR Report magazine: Dating and Mate Selection
Check out all the individual articles, as well as full PDF, of our winter 2014 issue of NCFR Report member magazine. In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Dating and Mate Selection," your colleagues write about romantic relationships, courtship, partnering, and dissolution. Topics include healthy adolescent relationships, mental and physical health correlates, technology's impact on romance, ethnic and cultural influences, and more.
Nonmembers: Interested in the Family Focus section of Report? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
NCFR Report news articles, winter 2014
- Save the date: 2015 NCFR Annual Conference
- Maureen Perry-Jenkins named 2017 conference chair
- SNP Spotlight: The academic and life journey of Mame Kani Diop - Lyndal Khaw, Students and New Professionals representative, NCFR Board of Directors
- President's Report: Hypotheses are many splendored things - Paul R. Amato, NCFR President
- Vote in the 2015 NCFR election, nominate candidates for 2016 - NCFR Elections Council
- Executive Review: Intellectual assets — safeguarding and sharing - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- CFLE Directions: NCFR updating the CFLE exam - Dawn Cassidy, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Expanding NCFR's career resources - Jennifer Crosswhite, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: Masterful reviews - Robert Milardo, NCFR member
- Congratulations to NCFR's 2014 award recipients and honors graduates!
NCFR member group updates
- Research & Theory Section
- Advancing Family Science Section
- Ethnic Minorities Section
- Religion & Family Life Section