NCFR Report Past Issues: Winter 2016
Check out the winter 2016 issue of our NCFR Report member magazine.
The Family Focus section of this issue of NCFR Report — themed "Entrepreneurship and Family Business" — includes articles that address how family involvement changes the goals and focus of a business, how business commitments interact with the health of family members, family businesses in different cultural contexts, and more.
If you're not an NCFR member but are interested in the Family Focus section of Report, the past "Military Families" issue provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
Family Focus Articles
News Articles and Member Group Updates
- Congratulations to Our 2016 Award Winners
- Nominate Candidates and Vote
- President's Report: Winter Wishes and Resolutions - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Thank You, 2016 Conference Sponsors!
- Executive Review: Taking Stock and Planning for the Future - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- In Memoriam: Blaine Porter, 1922 - 2015
- In Memoriam: Alan Booth, 1935 - 2015
- Directions: Meeting the Needs of Family Life Education Practitioners - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of family life education
- Congratulations to new CFLEs
- Family Science Report: NCFR and the United Nations: Part 1 - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of research and policy education
- Save the Date for the 2017 NCFR Conference
- Crafting Scholarship: Editorial Decision Letters - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
- 2016 NCFR Honors Recipients
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee (IDC) Update
- Advancing Family Science Section
- Ethnic Minorities Section
- Families and Health Section
- Research and Theory Section
- Minnesota Affiliate
- Northwest Affiliate
- Oklahoma Affiliate
- Southeastern Affiliate