NCFR Report: Families with Differences
Family Focus: Families with Differences
Family Focus articles are exclusive to NCFR members. The Winter 2017 issue includes articles that review issues faced by families living with differences of racial, ethnic, or cultural background and/or identity; the implications of different experiences and attitudes within the family; and differences in families related to location and legal status.
Not a member yet? Please find our current sample issue open to the public here.
News Articles and Member Group Updates
The following news articles and updates below from our Winter 2017 issue are open to the public.
- Congratulations to All 2017 NCFR Award Winners
- Get Involved in the Leadership of Your Organization!
- President's Report: In Conversation With One Another - Anisa M. Zvonkovic, Ph.D., NCFR President
- Executive Review: Family Scientists Provide Hope - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Directions: FLE Assessment Exam Now Available - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of family life education
- Family Science Report: An Update on NCFR’s Research and Policy Briefs - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of research and policy education
- Save the Date for the 2018 NCFR Conference
- Congratulations to Our Fall 2017 NCFR Honors Recipients
- Congratulations to Our New Certified Family Life Educators
- Thank You to Our Conference Supporters!
Affiliate and Section Updates