NCFR Report: Fictive Kin
Family Focus: Families with Differences
Family Focus articles are exclusive to NCFR members. The Spring 2018 issue includes articles that address the close, familylike relationships and commitments people build outside of biological or legal ties.
Not a member yet? Please find our current sample issue open to the public here.
News Articles and Member Group Updates
The following news articles and updates below from our spring 2018 issue are open to the public.
- Brad van Eeden-Moorefield Selected as 2020 NCFR Annual Conference Program Chair
- Mark Fine Named Next Editor of NCFR’s Journal of Family Theory & Review
- President's Report: Belonging to the NCFR Family — Anisa M. Zvonkovic, Ph.D., NCFR President
- Executive Review: Welcome to the 80th Year of NCFR — Diane Cushman, NCFR Executive Director
- Directions: Meeting the Needs of Family Science Practitioners — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- Family Science Report: Curating Content for an On-Demand World —Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, Director of Research and Policy Education
- Call for Nominations for 2018 NCFR Awards
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee Report: Reflections on the 2017 NCFR Conference — Thomas W. Blume, Ph.D., LPC, LMFT, IDC Chair
- Ethnic Minorities Section Spotlight: Anthony G. James, Jr., Ph.D., CFLE
- Advancing Family Science Section — Raeann R. Hamon, Ph.D., CFLE, AFS Section Chair
- A Special Welcome to our Newest Members
- Congratulations to Our New Certified Family Life Educators
NCFR Report is a copyrighted publication of the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR). No part of NCFR Report, including Family Focus articles, may be reproduced, disseminated, or distributed by any means without permission of NCFR.
Permissions are available by contacting NCFR. NCFR reserves the right to deny any permission at its sole discretion.