NCFR Report: Sleep
Family Focus: Sleep
Our Summer 2017 Family Focus includes articles that address sleep and marital quality, the effects of sleep-related work demands on family, infant sleep arrangements and outcomes, sleep deprivation among parents, and more.
The Family Focus section of NCFR Report is exclusive to NCFR members.
Not an NCFR member? Our recent "Military Families" issue of Family Focus is open to the public.
The news articles and updates below from our Summer 2017 issue are also open to the public.
News Articles and Member Group Updates
- Congratulations to Our 2017 Elected Officers!
- NCFR Seeks Fellows Nominations
- President's Report: Creating a Winning Team for Families - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Executive Review: Benchmarking at NCFR - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Directions: How Do You Market CFLE? - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of family life education
- Congratulations to Our New Certified Family Life Educators
- Family Science Report: Improving the NCFR Annual Conference - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of research and policy education
- Call for Nominations and Applications: Editor, Journal of Family Theory & Review
- Congratulations to Our Spring 2017 NCFR Honors Recipients
Affiliate and Section Updates
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee (IDC) Update
- MNCFR and WICFR Explore Collaboration
- Advancing Family Science
- Families and Health Section Update
- Ethnic Minorities Section Update