Winter 2012 NCFR Report Magazine
Individual NCFR Report news articles from winter 2012:
- "The Health of NCFR and its members" - NCFR President Elaine Anderson
- If there were a Wikipedia page for famology, what would it say? - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "Genealogy — the other kind of family research" - NCFR Public Affairs Director Nancy Gonzalez
- SNP engagement: "Tips for getting more involved with NCFR" - Cass Dorius
- SNP engagement: "Writing, submitting, reviewing conference proposals" - Alisha Hardman
- And please see the awards section of our website for information about our newest award winners.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
The Family Focus section of NCFR Report is exclusive to NCFR members. Not a member yet? Please find our current sample issue open to the public here.