3 New Members Sought for CFLE Exam Committee
NCFR is seeking multiple family professionals to serve on the Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) Exam Committee. Term lengths run from two to five-years beginning January 1, 2023.
Submit your application by January 13, 2023. More details below.
The NCFR CFLE exam, used to award the CFLE credential to candidates that have not completed pre-approved coursework at a CFLE-approved academic institution, is continually updated through the development of items relevant to the 10 Family Life content areas. NCFR is seeking up to three subject matter experts with experience working and teaching in the field of Family Life Education to serve on the CFLE Exam Committee.
- Current Certified Family Life Educator with full status
- Minimum three years’ experience practicing in the field of Family Life Education
- Active NCFR member preferred
- Experience in test development is not necessary; training will be provided
- Review and sign an affidavit of non-disclosure
- Complete online training in item development and review
- Create and review an assigned number of exam items for each year of service
- Participation in 1-2 online meetings throughout the year
The estimated time commitment is approximately 15 to 20 hours per year
Application Process: Complete the CFLE Exam Committee form and submit by January 13, 2023. Completion of the form will require submission of the following:
- Current vitae or resume
- Demographic information
- Identification of primary and secondary areas of expertise within the 10 FLE content areas
- Additional certifications and licenses beyond CFLE
For more information contact Dawn Cassidy at 763-231-2882 or [email protected].