February Issue of JMF and FR Plus New Early View Articles
Keep up with the latest research from the three scholarly NCFR journals — Journal of Marriage & Family (JMF), Family Relations: Interdisciplinary Journal of Applied Family Science (FR), and Journal of Family Theory & Review (JFTR) — all of which publish early-view articles online.
Both Family Relations and the Journal of Marriage and Family released February issues. Additionally, you will find all of the new early view articles below that were published last week which cover a myriad of topics advancing the understanding of families.
New Early View Articles (January 28 – February 3)
- COVID-19 stress, marital conflict, social capital, and parenting of preschoolers — Woon Kyung Lee, Young Sun Joo
- Fathers' motivations and expectations from participating in early child care: A study in Ghanaian Municipality — Kwame Adusei, Esmeranda Manful, Kwadwo Ofori-Dua, Eric Henry Yeboah
- Intensified parenthood: A qualitative study exploring parents' gendered positions in the care of child-onset diabetes — Mie Madsen, Maria Athena Campbell, Dan Grabowski, Jesper Johannesen, Louise Norman Jespersen
- “Masculinity is responsibility toward your family”: Masculinity in the shadow of Bedouin patriarchy in Israel — Nuzha Allassad Alhuzail, Einav Segev
Journal of Marriage and Family
- “The children don't do enough”: Including children in fairness perceptions of housework (open access) — Marla I. Sarmiento, Jaehong Hwang, Allegra J. Midgette
- Intergenerational and digital solidarity: Associations with depressive symptoms during the COVID-19 pandemic — Woosang Hwang, Narges Hadi, Maria T. Brown, Merril Silverstein
- Adultification in the context of childhood exposure to domestic violence — Megan L. Haselschwerdt, Caroline Tunkle
- Women's family trajectories after union dissolution: A comparative life course analysis (open access) — Sergi Vidal, Maike van Damme
Journal of Family Theory & Review
- Romantic relationships and attitudes in Asian emerging adults: Review and critique — Chengfei Jiao, Celia T. Lee, Qinglan Feng, Frank D. Fincham
NCFR member journal subscribers can access full text of articles through the NCFR website.
Find out how you can submit your manuscript to one of NCFR's scholarly journals by exploring our tips and strategies.