Funding opportunities: Head Start expansion, family policies at jails and prisons
Funding opportunities are available from the National Institute of Corrections, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Society for Research in Child Development, and the William T. Grant Foundation:
- WTGF: Grants for work to improve the use of research evidence to benefit young people. Letters of inquiry due by Aug. 4, 2016.
- NIC: Safeguarding Children of Incarcerated Parents: Developing and Implementing Family Strengthening Policies at Correctional Institutions at the Local and State Level. Apply by Aug. 8, 2016.
- HHS: Migrant and Seasonal EHS-Child Care and EHS Expansion Partnerships. Apply by Aug. 30, 2016.
- HHS: Early Head Start Expansion and EHS-Child Care Partnership Grants. Apply by Aug. 30, 2016.
- SRCD: Victoria S. Levin Grant (for junior investigators researching child mental health and well-being). Apply by Sept. 1, 2016.