New Articles Published in Journal of Marriage and Family, Family Relations
Several new early-view articles were published online in the past week by the Journal of Marriage and Family (JMF) and Family Relations (FR).
If you're an NCFR member who subscribes to either journal, log in to the NCFR website and visit our JMF access webpage and/or FR access webpage to read full journal articles on the website of our journal publisher, Wiley Blackwell.
Journal of Marriage and Family
- Ethnic Differences in Returning Home: Explanations From a Life Course Perspective — open access
- Desire for and to Avoid Pregnancy During the Transition to Adulthood
- Cohabiting and Married Individuals' Relations With Their Partner's Parents
- Long Hours and Longings: Australian Children's Views of Fathers' Work and Family Time
- The Greek System: How Gender Inequality and Class Privilege Perpetuate Rape Culture
- Feminist Agency, Sexual Scripts, and Sexual Violence: Developing a Model for Postgendered Family Communication
- From Infantilizing to World Making: Safe Spaces and Trigger Warnings on Campus
- Disenfranchisement and Ambiguity in the Face of Loss: The Suffocated Grief of Sexual Assault Survivors
- Lights, Camera, Activism: Using a Film Series to Generate Feminist Dialogue About Campus Sexual Violence