New JMF Issue and Early-View Articles
The Journal of Marriage and Family (JMF), published by NCFR, has been the leading research journal in the family field for more than 70 years.
Articles open to all:
- Mental Well-Being Differences in Cohabitation and Marriage: The Role of Childhood Selection
Brienna Perelli-Harris and Marta Styrc
- Ethnic Differences in Returning Home: Explanations From a Life Course Perspective
Tom Kleinepier, Ann Berrington and Lenny Stoeldraijer
The August issue of JMF features articles educational achievement, work/family balance, fertility in young adulthood, and more.
Recently published Early-View Articles include:
- Mothers' Time, the Parenting Package, and Links to Healthy Child Development
Paula Fomby and Kelly Musick
- Marriage, Work, and Racial Inequalities in Poverty: Evidence From the United States
Brian C. Thiede, Hyojung Kim and Tim Slack
- Health Limitations Among Mothers and Fathers: Implications for Parenting
Kristin Turney and Jessica Halliday Hardie
- Divergent Pathways to Assimilation? Local Marriage Markets and Intermarriage Among U.S. Hispanics
Zhenchao Qian, Daniel T. Lichter and Dmitry Tumin
- Parental Incarceration and the Transition to Adulthood
Kristin Turney and Yader R. Lanuza
- Beyond Orphanhood: Parental Nonresidence and Child Well-being in Tanzania
If you're an NCFR member who subscribes to the Journal of Marriage and Family, log in to the NCFR website and visit our JMF access webpage to read the full text of these articles on the website of our journal publisher, Wiley Blackwell.