A Quick Guide to Interactive Posters at NCFR 2021
This year's virtual setting allows for even more time to view posters and interact with presenters!
All posters will be available for conference attendees beginning Monday, Nov. 1. Attendees may view and post questions at any time during the conference.
Interactive posters will be presented in Zoom at one of 13 presentation times on the academic days of the conference (Nov. 2–5) between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central Time.
- Poster sessions are organized around topic.
- Each poster presenter can present an overview of their poster for 3 minutes during their scheduled Zoom time.
- After all posters have been presented, the presenters will be provided a breakout room. Attendees can listen to all posters and have live discussions with presenters in the breakout rooms.
- Attendees can come and go as they please to poster sessions.
- Browse the PDF schedule or on the Whova agenda for posters that interest you and note the specific poster time slots.
- Find posters in Whova by searching the agenda by presenter name, poster name, poster number, research topics, or keywords.
- Click on View Details to read the abstract and download the poster.
- You can ask a question for a poster presenter at any time using the Whova Q&A feature or send them a chat message.
- Find your poster by going to Whova and searching the agenda by your name, poster name, or poster number.
- During your presentation time, be available to answer questions posted in the Session Q&A or Zoom chat.
- Additional poster presenter FAQs & instructions are on the NCFR website.
- Email Cindy Winter at [email protected] if you have questions or need to cancel your poster.