- Academic Administration and Leadership Focus Group
- Adoption Focus Group
- African Families Focus Group
- Asian American Families Focus Group
- Co-parenting/Divorce Education Focus Group
- Directors of Graduate Study (DGS) Focus Group
- Eastern European Families Focus Group
- Families and Technology Focus Group
- Families with Disabilities Focus Group
- Family Economics Focus Group
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Straight Alliance (GLBTSA) Focus Group
- Grief and Families Focus Group
- Issues in Aging Focus Group
- Latino(a) Research Focus Group
- Men in Families Focus Group
- Military Families and Children Focus Group
- Qualitative Family Research Network (QFRN) Focus Group
- Sexuality Focus Group
- Social Justice Network Focus Group
- Work and Family Focus Group
The focus groups of the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR) are an important component of the organization that foster common interests at the grassroots levels of the membership and contribute to coherence among members.
NCFR maintains an email listserv for each focus group, providing an avenue for section members to communicate. All focus group members are automatically subscribed to the focus group listserv.
For more information about focus group governance (including starting a focus group), activities, and available resources, see the focus groups policy handbook.
Changing your focus group membership
To add or remove a focus group from your membership, log in to the My NCFR member self-service area, click "Join Focus Groups" and select or deselect the group/s you'd like to join or leave.