Permissions to Use NCFR Publications
Permissions to use scholarly journal articles
Copyright © 2022 by the National Council on Family Relations. All rights reserved.
Written permission to reprint articles or to reproduce materials from NCFR's scholarly journals for publication, or to use in the classroom, or for research and other scholarly purposes must be requested from Wiley. NCFR reserves the right to deny any permission at its sole discretion.
Requestors also can clear permissions requests for scholarly journal permissions using RightsLink ® through Copyright Clearance Center as follows:
- Navigate to the abstract page of the article for which you're requesting permission on Wiley Online Library.
- Click on the "Request Permissions" link
- Follow the online instructions and select your requirements from the drop down options to obtain a 'quick quote'
- Create a RightsLink ® account to complete and pay for your transaction (if you do not already have one)
- Read and accept our Terms & Conditions and Download your license
Please contact the Wiley-Blackwell permissions department directly for the following requests:
- Permission to use material from a Wiley book
- Wiley or Wiley-Blackwell journal articles that do not contain the Rightslink "Request Permissions" link
For additional permissions guidelines and instructions:
Visit the Wiley Online Journal permissions webpage for each of NCFR's scholarly journals:
- Journal of Marriage and Family
- Family Relations: Interdisciplinary Journal of Applies Family Science
- Journal of Family Theory & Review
All permissions to use an article from one of the scholarly journals must adhere to Fair Use guidelines or go through Copyright Clearance Center to obtain permission to use articles beyond that of Fair Use.
Permissions to use non-journal publications
Please complete the permissions webform to request permission to use materials from NCFR Report, CFLE Network, and all other NCFR-published materials outside of its journals.