NCFR is committed to providing our members with a wealth of resources. Our tools range from grant-writing resources for researchers, to regularly updated degree program information, to an NCFR member- and CFLE-generated library of helpful curricula ideas, articles, videos, and more.
We don't merely distribute information — we help members connect with each other and share what works for them. NCFR is always looking for new ways to help our members and promote family well-being. If you have an idea, we'd love to hear from you.
Browse these resource areas that currently are available:
- Resource Library — a wealth of articles, syllabi, research briefs, webinars, and more to help you in your field of work
- Upcoming Webinars and Past Webinar Recordings — all our professional development webinars are available to attend live, or to watch later as recordings of the live sessions. Also available for classroom use!
- Member Books (promotional opportunity) — NCFR members can have books they've authored or edited posted in our resource library and announced in our weekly email newsletter
- Jobs Center — listings of family-field job openings, and a place for organizations to post their openings
- Career Resources — resources to help advance your career (getting funding, becoming more involved in your professional setting, and more!)
- Degree Programs — a comprehensive list of accredited institutions offering family-related degrees
- NCFR Report — current and past issues, including Family Focus articles, from NCFR's quarterly member magazine
- CFLE Network — current and past issues from NCFR's quarterly publication for Certified Family Life Educators
- Family Life Education: The Practice of Family Science — this NCFR-published textbook provides a comprehensive examination of the Family Life Education profession
- Research and Policy Briefs — NCFR is in the position to provide policymakers with research on families to help inform policy decisions that affect families