The International (IN) Section generates better understanding of unique variations of family process throughout the world by promoting cross-national family research, facilitating communication among international family scholars, sharing information on current and proposed research projects, and sponsoring educational cross-national family programs, presentations, and seminars.
Section Governance (members only)
Section Members: Email All Your IN Section Colleagues (members only)
- Mihaela Robila, CFLE, Chair (2019)
- Grace H. Chung, Chair-elect (2019)
- Jane Rose Njue, CFLE, Secretary/Treasurer (2019)
- Cagla Giray, Students & New Professionals Representative (2019)
- Yan Ruth Xia, CFLE, Past Chair (2019)