Clinical Faculty/Clinic Director in Marriage and Family Therapy
The School of Human Services at the University of Central Missouri invites applications for a Clinical Director/Instructor in the Marriage and Family Therapy specialization of the Human Development and Family Science graduate program. This is a 9-month non-tenure track instructor position with an expectation for compensated summer duties.
- Earned master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or closely related field
- Experience in the areas of clinical operations, supervision, and teaching
- Evidence of open, collaborative approach to decision making
- Evidence of strong human relations and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse populations and commitment to diversity and social justice
- AAMFT Clinical Fellow and Approved Supervisor (or eligible/candidate)
Licensed or eligible for clinical licensure in MFT for the state of Missouri
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
To Apply: Complete an online faculty profile for position 997224 found at http://jobs.ucmo.edu. Submit cover letter, vitae, and unofficial post-secondary transcripts. If selected for an interview, three letters of reference and official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions will be required; additional materials may be requested. Screening of applications begins January 14, 2019 and continues until position is filled.