Human Ecology (B.Sc.), Family Science Major
Department of Human Ecology
Develop a career building families and communities with a human ecology degree, major in family science. Students have the opportunity to:
- Learn about family strengths, issues and intervention techniques across the life span.
- Develop understanding and skills in areas like family relations, community development, sexuality and aging.
- Gain expertise in individual development within social, political, economic and cultural environments.
- Complete a 200-hour practicum to gain professional experience and put your knowledge to the test.
- Become a Professional Human Ecologist (P.HEc) after graduation.
Area(s) of Study
Child/Human Development and Family Science/Studies