Family Life Coaching Association (FLCA) 2022 Virtual Conference
The Family Life Coaching Association (FCLA) will hold its 2022 annual conference virtually. This year’s theme is: "Growing Our Shared Purpose, What We Can Learn From Each Other: Home Visitors, Family Life Coaches, and Family Life Educators; Coaching to Promote Well-Being."
The 2022 FLCA conference theme brings together those who serve families as home visitors, family life coaches, and/or Family Life Educators. We also welcome those wanting to learn about coaching (as a profession or a skill-set), and those wanting up to date information on a variety of topics, including:
- Strengths and challenges of coaching
- Early childhood home visiting
- Coaching at-risk individuals and families
- Interface of family life coaching and home visiting
- Coaching professionals
- Coaching to promote well-being
- Relationship-based context as a foundation for coaching
FLCA welcomes practitioners, researchers, directors, faculty, students, organizations, etc. Please see the registration link and the complete conference program for more details. Register today!
Approved for 8.0 hours of CFLE continuing education credit.