Call for Proposals - Southeastern Council on Family Relations (SECFR) 2017 Conference
The Southeastern Council on Family Relations (SECFR), an affiliate of NCFR, has planned its annual conference in Charlotte, North Carolina from March 16-18, 2017, with a focus on the application of family and social science research.
SECFR — which includes the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee — is seeking proposals for the conference that:
- have diverse presenters (with varying levels of experience in the field; of different nationalities; or from different institutions and geographic regions);
- are based on or supported by research;
- contain original, innovative ideas;
- stimulate and provoke discussion;
- have strong connections to practice and/or policy.