NCFR Conference Sponsorships
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!
Florida State University — 2017 conference host
- Regents of the University of Minnesota, through its Department of Family Social Science — plenary sponsor
- University of Georgia — plenary sponsor, CFLE Reception platinum sponsor
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign — plenary sponsor, CFLE Reception silver sponsor
- University of Maryland — plenary sponsor
University of Missouri, Department of Human Development and Family Science — New in 2017: Families as Catalysts sponsor
- Texas Tech University — Newcomers Reception sponsor
- Montclair State University, Family Science and Human Development — sponsor of the National Research Center on Hispanic Children & Families Mentoring/Networking Breakfast
- Virginia Tech, Department of Human Development and Family Science — charging station sponsor
- NCFR Ethnic Minorities Section — sponsor of the National Research Center on Hispanic Children & Families Mentoring/Networking Breakfast
Don't miss out on the key recognition opportunities that an NCFR conference sponsorship provides! Choose from advertising sponsorships and sponsorships of events at the conference, including new options for 2017.
Ready to sponsor? Fill out our conference marketing agreement form (PDF).
- Conference Tote Bags Sponsor (not available to higher-ed institutions): $3,000
- "The Gathering Place" Sponsor: $500
- Cyber Cafe Sponsor: $500
- NEW: Charging Station Sponsor: $500
Conference Event Sponsorships
- FULL for 2017 — Conference Host
- FULL for 2017 — Plenary Session Sponsor: $2,500
- Legacy Circle Reception Sponsor: $2,000
- FULL for 2017 — NEW: "Families as Catalysts" Sponsor: $1,500
- FULL for 2017 — Newcomers Reception Sponsor: $1,500
- NEW: Poster Session Sponsor: $1,000 (five sessions available)
- SNP Sessions Sponsor: $1,000
- Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) Reception Sponsors: $500, $250, $100, and $50 levels
- Affiliate Councils Workshop Sponsor: $250
- University Receptions Participant: $500 — more information available
Interested in additional conference advertising or exhibiting opportunities? See what else is available.