Review a Book for CFLE Network
The CFLE Network is published four times each year. All books should be reviewed within three months of receipt.
There is no required format that you must follow. However, here are some suggestions for information to include:
- A summary of the book's contents
- Information on the audience the book is written for or who might find the book helpful
- Is the book founded in research or does it represent someone's opinion? (Opinion is fine but it can be helpful to clarify that that is what is being presented).
- What does the book do well?
- How could the book be improved?
- Your personal reaction to the book. Would you recommend it to others?
Book reviews should be at between 500 and 1,200 words. Be sure to include information on author, publisher (including ISBN #), total number of pages, and ordering information if available. Also include information on yourself for your byline.