2019 NCFR Conference Housing and Travel
The site of the 2019 NCFR Annual Conference is the Omni Fort Worth Hotel. All conference meetings and sessions will take place on its premises. NCFR conference attendees are encouraged to reserve a room at the Omni and take advantage of a special attendee rate.
Find NCFR's hotel reservation link, as well as more transportation and travel information, below.
Hotel Room Reservations & Rates
The room rate for NCFR conference attendees at the Omni Fort Worth is $129 (USD) per night. Use our reservation link to book your room now at this special conference rate!
NCFR student members: A limited number of discounted hotel rooms are available for groups of three or four student members who know they want to share a room together. Reserve a shared student room through NCFR (not through the Omni).
Hotel Accommodations & Accessibility
We're excited to welcome our 2019 NCFR Annual Conference attendees to an excellent conference and guest experience at the Omni Fort Worth, ranked in the top 10 best hotels in Dallas–Forth Worth by U.S. News & World Report.
At the beautiful Omni Fort Worth, you'll find an elegant and updated interior with lots of natural light, as well as inviting outdoor features nearby (see more photos).
Hotel amenities include:
- Complimentary wifi in all meeting spaces and every guest room.
- Complimentary mini-fridge coolers in every guest room.
- Hotel dining options include a steakhouse, a casual restaurant, a neighborhood bar, a wine bar, a pool bar, and a Starbucks right on site.
- Complimentary access to the fitness center and rooftop pool.
- Accessible rooms are available at the Omni for guests who require ADA features. For needs related to guest accommodations, please contact the hotel directly at 817-535-6664.
- Accessible rooms feature enlarged door openings, and visual notification is offered for the hotel alarm system, door, and phone. Guests have the option of rooms with a roll-in shower, with or without a tub; both have a hand-held shower head and grab bars. The toilet is no higher than 29 inches from the floor, with grab bars.
- See more conference on-site amenities.
Find more details about the accommodations and many amenities the Omni has to offer — including recommendations for things to do in Fort Worth — on the Omni Forth Worth website.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Travel & Transportation
The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is the primary international airport serving the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex area and is the second largest airline hubs in the world. It is conveniently located between the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth and is served by many major international and regional airlines. DFW International Airport was named the 2019 airport of the year by Air Transport World. Read more.
Taxis, Uber/Lyft, shuttles, and public transportation services connect to DFW International Airport. See ground transportation options.
The TEXRail commuter train runs from DFW International Airport to Fort Worth and costs $2.50. It is an estimated 51 minute ride to T&P (Texas & Pacific) station, about a 3-block walk to the Omni hotel. At the ITC Station (one stop before T&P), you can take Molly the Trolley to the Omni hotel. It is a free trolley and runs every 15 minutes. The TEXRail train stop at DFW International Airport is in Terminal B. To get there from other terminals, you will need to take Shuttle Bus B, which is located outside in the ground transportation area of each terminal.
Parking at the Omni Hotel
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel uses the Convention Center Garage for its parking, located across the street at 1200 Houston Street. Daily parking is $22 per vehicle, with no in/out privileges. See more details here.
Street and meter parking is free weekdays from 6 p.m. – 5 a.m., and free over the weekends with no time restrictions.
International Travel Information
International guests are welcome and invited to participate at NCFR 2019. NCFR staff gathered some helpful resources for international travelers and will update with new information when it becomes available:
- General visa information
- Visa Waiver Program
- General passport information
- Applying for admission into U.S.
- Restrictions to large electronic devices and other carry-on items
- General “know before you go” information
To request a conference letter of invitation, please contact Jennifer Crosswhite.