Men in Families Focus Group
Statement of Purpose:
The Men in Families Focus Group is a group of family scholars who share an interest in research and theory about men in families, including fathers, grandfathers, husbands, uncles, sons, brothers, and so forth. The group has the following goals:
- To promote research and theorizing about men in families.
- To share ideas about teaching family classes that are relevant to men in families.
- To recognize scholarly contributions (theoretical, conceptual, and empirical) to the family studies field
- Men in Families Focus Group members can connect and share resources on their dedicated online discussion group. Log in using the same username and password you use to log in at my.ncfr.org.
- The Men in Families Focus Group offers awards for best research article, best new professional research article, and diversity and inclusion in men in families research.
- Add or remove this focus group or others from your NCFR membership by logging in to our My NCFR member self-service area, click "Join Focus Groups" and select or deselect the group/s you'd like to join or leave.