Academic Administration and Leadership Focus Group
The Academic Administration and Leadership Focus Group provides a place for current and emerging academic leaders and administrators in the family field to communicate on a range of topics related to the short- and longer-term health and well-being of family science programs, and to discuss the offering of professional and leadership development options to emerging academic leaders in family science programs.
Use this email address to send an email to all Academic Administration and Leadership Focus Group members.
Visit this link to access recordings of all past AAL Focus Group calls. Past topics include:
- Mentoring Emerging Leaders: The Department Chair's Role
- The Interdisciplinary Nature of Family Science Programs: Strengths and Challenges to the Development of Emerging Leaders
- The Role Gender Plays in Leadership and Leadership Development
- The Other Side of the Desk: What Assistant and Associate Professors Want From THeir Leaders (But Are Afraid to Ask)
- Nurturing Leadership in an Interdisciplinary Department
Add or remove this focus group or others from your NCFR membership by logging in to our My NCFR member self-service area, click "Join Focus Groups" and select or deselect the group/s you'd like to join or leave.