NCFR Report: Families as Catalysts
Family Focus: Families as Catalysts
Our Fall 2017 Family Focus includes articles that address how families are able to contribute to their own wellbeing and to their communities and the larger world.
The Family Focus section of NCFR Report is exclusive to NCFR members.
Not a member yet? Please find our current sample issue open to the public here.
The news articles and updates below from our fall 2017 issue are also open to the public.
News Articles and Member Group Updates
- Join Us at the 2017 NCFR Annual Conference
- Findings of NCFR Member Public Policy Survey 2: Moving Forward - NCFR Board of Directors
- Nominate Candidates to Be NCFR’s Next Leaders
- President's Report: Playing Our Position in Family Science - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Executive Review: NCFR is on the Move - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Directions: Past, Present, Future - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of family life education
- Family Science Report: Policy Activities at the 2017 NCFR Annual Conference, and NCFR as a Whole - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of research and policy education
- Congratulations to Our Summer 2017 NCFR Honors Recipients
- Congratulations to Our New Certified Family Life Educators
- Thank You to Our Conference Supporters!
- NCFR Focus Groups: Connect With People Who Think Like You!
- On the Bookshelf
Affiliate and Section Updates
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee (IDC) Update
- Research and Theory Section Update
- Ohio Affiliate Update
- Minnesota Affiliate Update
- Student and New Professionals Update: Formalizing an NCFR Mentorship Program
- Advancing Family Science Section Update
- Families and Health Section Update
- Ethnic Minorities Section Update