Even after a live NCFR webinar is over, you can still get the recording on demand, for your personal use or to use with your students or employees.
Video and audio recordings of past NCFR conference sessions also are available on demand, for individual and classroom/group use.
NCFR webinars and conference recordings are approved for CFLE continuing education credit.
Standard Pricing for 2018 (some webinars vary)
For individual viewing
- NCFR student members: $25
- NCFR professional members: $45
- Nonmembers: $85
For classroom use
- Unlimited classroom use by one professor: $105 per webinar for an NCFR member; $185 for a nonmember
- Unlimited departmental use (by multiple professors): $155 for an NCFR member; $305 for a nonmember
- Unlimited departmental use for CFLE-approved programs: $125
To purchase any webinar or conference recording for classroom use, please fill out this webform.
To suggest topics or presenters for future webinars, submit your ideas here.
Looking for future NCFR webinars? Visit the upcoming webinars page of our events calendar.